What you get
The journey of Sankofa allows people of the diaspora a place to claim their African heritage. A spiritual awakening of their connection to the motherland will allow Africans from the diaspora to reconnect and learn about their ancestral roots.
After commemoration of the First Boat of enslaved Africans to arrive in Jamestown, VA from the Gold Coast currently known as Ghana. This year 2021, 402 years later (1619 – 2021) we are WELCOMED, Africa’s children in the diaspora returning to the Motherland. The Government and the people of Ghana have welcomed us in the diaspora to come back home.
All the People of the African Diaspora
Nov 28th - Dec 13th, 2022
“Know for certain that for four hundred years your descendants will be strangers in a country not their own and that they will be enslaved and mistreated there. In the fourth generation, your descendants will come back here (home)”, To celebrate PAN-AFRICAN FESTIVAL.
** A non-refundable deposit of $500.00 is require to secure your spot.
Come and celebrate with us.
- Accommodation in the best 4/3–Star hotels in Accra, Cape Coast, Kumasi, Koforidua and Bolgatanga Hotels feature air-conditioned rooms with private baths, TV and telephone, bar & restaurant and swimming pool.
- Transportation in an air-conditioned Bus and Fright to and from North
- Most Attraction Entry Fees
- We will assist with Ghana Visa if needed -
- Recommendation to take Malaria medication
- Gratuity for Drivers
- Workshops on Ghana
If you have already registered and want to make a payment, click here.