- APPLICANTS ARE STRONGLY ADVISED TO SECURE A VISA BEFORE PURCHASING A TICKET
- VISA FEE PAYMENTS ARE MADE ONLY BY A CASHIER’S CHECK AND NOT MONEY ORDER
- PAYMENT FOR RETURN POSTAGE IS MADE ONLINE USING DEBIT OR CREDIT CARD.
- APPLICANT’S DETAILS MUST BE USED EVEN IF PAYMENT IS BEING MADE BY A SPONSOR.
- ALL INCOMPLETE/MISSING DOCUMENTS WILL BE SENT BACK TO APPLICANT AT THIER OWN EXPENSE.
|VISA TYPE||SERVICE TYPE||FEE|
|Single Entry Visa||Standard Service||$60.00|
|Single Entry Visa||Rush Service||$100.00|
|Multiple Entry Visa||Standard Service||$100.00|
|Multiple Entry Visa||Rush Service||$200.00|
|Expedited Service||5 Business Days|
|Regular Service||10-15 Business Days|
Our process fee: $30 per application
How To Use Our Processing Services:
3. Mail the passport with the copy of the visa application form that you printed; a Cashier’s check, two (2) current passport size photographs; as well as all required supporting documents to support your purpose of journey. For Children: Parents must complete the child’s visa application form, add the 2 passport size photographs, the processing fee, and the required supporting documents, which are: a Photocopy of the child’s birth certificate; a signed and notarized consent letter by both parents, as well as copies of both parents’ picture IDs. Ensure that you are sending a valid passport which will not expire in the next six (6) months. You before purchasing a ticket.
4. Send complete package to:
American African United LLC (AAU)
c/o Visa Processing Division
Rockville, MD 20850
ENTRY PERMITS REQUIREMENTS FOR GHANA
All visitors to Ghana must be in possession of a valid passport or legal travel documents. All visitors entering Ghana must have valid entry visas or, in the case of Commonwealth nationals, entry permits issued by a Ghana diplomatic mission or consulate abroad or any other visa issuing authority mandated by the Ghana Government to act on its behalf. (ECOWAS nationals and those of other countries with which the Government of Ghana has specific bilateral agreements, are exempted). All travelers above nine (9) months coming into or transiting through Ghana are required to have been vaccinated against Malaria/Fever at least Ten (10) days from the proposed date of departure and where already vaccinated, provide evidence/proof (certificate) indicating the duration of a vaccination status of not more than Ten (10) years before entering Ghana.